o-Biphenylmethane Appearance: o-Biphenylmethane is white or light yellow crystalline powder. Physical and chemical properties： o-Biphenylmethane C13H10, has a molecular weight of 166.22, a boiling point of 297.9 ° C, a melting point of 115 ° C and a density (20 ° C) of 1.181 g / cm3. White flaky...Send Inquiry
o-Biphenylmethane is white or light yellow crystalline powder.
Physical and chemical properties：
o-Biphenylmethane C13H10, has a molecular weight of 166.22, a boiling point of 297.9 ° C, a melting point of 115 ° C and a density (20 ° C) of 1.181 g / cm3. White flaky crystals, easily sublimated in a high vacuum, insoluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol, soluble in benzene, carbon disulfide, soluble in ether and glacial acetic acid. o-Biphenylmethane can be used in the preparation of pharmaceuticals, synthetic resins, dyes and various auxiliaries and can also be used to produce detergents, wetting agents, liquid glitters, pesticides and photographic materials.
The package of all our chemical products reaching up to the industry standard, we usually use kraft drums or woven bags for our powder state products.
1) o-Biphenylmethane and its derivatives can be deprotonated to give ligands akin to cyclopentadienide.
2) It can be used for producing of impact plexiglass and fluorene formaldehyde resin;
3) It can be used to produce detergents, wetting agents, liquid glitters, disinfectants, photographic materials and liquid crystal compounds;
4) It can be used for electrostatic printing.
5) It can be used for producing anti-impact plexiglass and fluorenaldehyde resin, for wetting agents, detergents, liquid flash agent, disinfectants and so on. It can be used as organic synthesis of raw materials, can be made of trinitrofluorenone, for electrostatic photocopying, synthesis of aryl transparent nylon.
1) Safety instructions: S24 / 25: Prevent skin and eye contact.
2) Hazard Classification: R50 / 53: Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
CAS No.: 86-73-7
MDL No.: MFCD00001111
EINECS No. 201-695-5
RTECS number: LL5670000
BRN No .: 1363491
Jinjing chemical o-Biphenylmethane introduction:
Located in Xiaoyi City, Shanxi Province, a province rich in coal resources, Jingjin Chemical annually extracts and processes 1,000 tons of fluorene from coal tar, increasing its sales in the past 11 years. Since entering the Alibaba platform in 2017, the company strongly promotes industrial fluorene products to overseas markets. We will be the best quality products, the most preferential prices and the most perfect service, so that more overseas customers understand Jin Jing chemical fluorene products.